- Acts that violate laws, regulations, or public order and morals.
- Infringement of copyrights, privacy rights, portrait rights, honor rights, etc. of the Service or a third party.
- Acts of modifying, reproducing, reprinting, forwarding, distributing, selling, or publishing all or part of the Service without permission.
- Acts that obstruct or may obstruct the operation of the Service.
- Other acts that the Service deems inappropriate.
- While every effort is made to provide the Service, the Service shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of the Service.
- The contents and terms of the Service are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Service may be suspended or terminated without prior notice due to technical problems, system maintenance, or other reasons.
- Users shall use the Service at their own risk, and the Service shall not be liable for any damage incurred by users themselves as a result of using the Service.
Established on April 01, 2023